Global Cloud IDS IPS Market by component (solution type, services), by organization size (small and medium-sized enterprises, large enterprises), by deployment model (private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud), by end user (banking, financial services, and insurance, government and defense, it and telecom, healthcare, education, retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing)
Market Analysis: Global Cloud IDS IPS Market
The global Cloud IDS IPS market accounted for USD 515.0 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 24.07% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Enquiry About Report @
Market Definition: Global Cloud IDS IPS Market
Cloud IDS IPS fundamentally works by listening inactively (IDS) or In-line (IPS) to organize activity and coordinating this movement to a ruleset covering suspicious and pernicious movement marks. An IDS framework can alarm when a match happens whereas an IPS framework can likewise obstruct the movement.
Major Market Drivers:
- Rising demand for securing IT infrastructure
- Increasing threats from data breaches and attacks
- Government support and initiatives for the adoption of modern agricultural techniques
- Growing adoption of multi cloud strategy and cloud-based security solutions
- Trouble in making hybrid cloud security
Brief about Cloud IDS IPS Market Report with TOC@
Market Segmentation: Global Cloud IDS IPS Market
- On the component, the global Cloud IDS IPS market is segmented into solution type and services. Solution type is sub segmented into signature-based detection, anomaly-based detection and others. Services are sub segmented into integration, training and consulting, support and maintenance.
- On the organization size, the global Cloud IDS IPS market is segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises.
- On the deployment model, the global Cloud IDS IPS market is segmented into private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud.
- On the end user, the global Cloud IDS IPS market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance, government and defense, it and telecom, healthcare, education, retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global Cloud IDS IPS market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Cloud IDS IPS Market
The global Cloud IDS IPS market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research