The Automotive Smart Antenna Market report published by Data Bridge Market research is the representation of data and analysis of the market. It gives detailed analysis of the current market scenario and a market forecast till 2026. The data included in this Automotive Smart Antenna Market report provides detailed information of the geographic landscape, competitive scenarios and upcoming opportunities in the Industry. The inclusion of the statistical records in the Automotive Smart Antenna Market report helps in authenticating the results that are being presented and thus provide a clear vision and indication to clients in understanding the response of the participants.
Global automotive smart antenna market is projected to register a CAGR of 14.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Grab Sample Report + All Related Tables & Charts of Global Automotive Smart Antenna Market Study Now @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-smart-antenna-market
Smart antennas can be defined as digital wireless communications antenna system which is capable of tracking and handling the signals. It can be used in radar & telecommunications, signal processing and can be part of next-generation reconfigurable broadband wireless systems. In automobile industry, automotive smart antennas are being used as various wireless connectivity and positioning technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G/LTE cellular, WLAN systems for vehicle-to-everything, in-car hotspots and GNSS positioning applications.
Topmost Outstanding Market Players are
Some of the major players operating in this market are DENSO CORPORATION, Continental AG, Ficosa Internacional SA, HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD., TE Connectivity, Airgain, Inc., Calearo Antenne SPA, HARMAN International, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Hirschmann Car Communication, Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG, INPAQ TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, KATHREIN SE, Laird, LOROM INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD., MD ELEKTRONIK, PulseLarsen Electronics, SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG, Yokowo co., ltd., WISI Group among others.
Market Segmentation: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
The global automotive smart antenna market is segmented into four notable segments which are component, vehicle type, frequency and country.
On the basis of component, the market is segmented into electronic control unit (ECU), transceivers (Bluetooth transceivers and Wi-Fi transceivers), wiring harness and others. In 2019, electronic control unit segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In September 2018, Hirschmann Car Communication/TE Connectivity has announced its introduction of Remote Tuner Module the next step in vehicles’ radio technology. This new technology will be responsible for concentrating central radio functions at the rear of the vehicle in one place which results into simplification in entire antenna systems.
- In April 2018, Hella launched its new joint venture with the company BHAP, deals in electronic components, as HELLA BHAP Electronics Co., Ltd. at Beijing Auto Show. This new joint venture will help Hella to expand its presence in the Chinese market.
- In September 2018, Airgain, Inc. announced the release of OptumX antenna, a shot-glass MIMO LTE antenna. This product is expertise in delivering high performance and ultra-wide band dual LTE MIMO solution in robust form-factor.
- In September 2018, Airgain, Inc. announced the release of MULTIMAX FV 5-in-1 & 6-in-1 antennas. These products are the extension in family of MULTIMAX FV which offer all in a compact enclosure such as range of configurations, support to dual MIMO LTE, and 3*3 MIMO Wi-Fi & multi-constellation GNSS.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04:Automotive Smart Antenna Market Landscape
- Market Ecosystem
- Market Characteristics
- Market Segmentation Analysis
Part 05: Market Sizing
- Market Definition
- Market Sizing 2019
- Market Size And Forecast 2019-2026
Part 06: Customer Landscape
Part 07: Automotive Smart Antenna Market Regional Landscape
- Geographical Segmentation
- Regional Comparison
- Americas – Market Size And Forecast 2019-2026
- EMEA – Market Size And Forecast 2019-2026
- APAC – Market Size And Forecast 2019-2026
Part 08: Decision Framework
Part 09: Drivers And Challenges
- Market Drivers
- Market Challenges
Part 10: Automotive Smart Antenna Market Trends
Part 11: Vendor Landscape
- Landscape Disruption
- Vendors Covered
- Vendor Classification
- Market Positioning Of Vendors
Get Detailed Toc and Charts & Tables @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automotive-smart-antenna-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research