Global Incident and Emergency Management Market is expected to reach USD 133.70 billion by 2025, from USD 87.19 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.50% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Incident and Emergency Management Market
Some of the major players operating in the global incident and emergency management market are IBM (US), NEC Corporation (Japan), Hexagon (Sweden), Esri (US), NC4 (US), Intermedix Corporation (US), Eccentex (US), The Response Group (US), Haystax Technology (US), Alert Technologies (US), Crisisworks (US), EmerGeo (US), Veoci (US), and MissionMode (US). Accenture (Ireland), TRC Companies, Inc.(U.S.), Earlyalert (U.S.) and among others.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-incident-and-emergency-management-market
Incident management is a type of management which helps in restoring quality service operation to reduce the adverse impact on users as well as the organisations. Incident management normally deals with incident response team (IRT), an incident management team (IMT) and Incident Command System (ICS) while emergency market is that type of market which is preferred in daily usage of life for risk avoidance.
Competitive Analysis: Global Incident and Emergency Management Market
The global incident and emergency management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of incident and emergency management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Segmentation: Global Incident and Emergency Management Market
The global incident and emergency management market is segmented based on system, solution, service, simulation, communication tool and device, industry vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on system, the global incident and emergency management market is segmented into web-based emergency management, mass notification, surveillance system, safety management
- Based on geography, the global incident and emergency management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Advancements in emergency management technologies
- Increase in government regulations and norms
- Need to avoid the huge monetary losses due to disasters
- Rising terrorist and biohazardous attacks
- Incident and emergency management is often prioritized low due to political factors
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research