Global LED driver market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 16.63% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global LED driver market are AC Electronics; Microchip Technology Inc.; Cree, Inc.; Tungsram Operations Kft.; Harvard Power Systems Ltd; Signify Holding; Lutron Electronics Co., Inc; MACROBLOCK, INC.; Maxim Integrated; NXP Semiconductors; Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC; OSRAM GmbH; ROHM SEMICONDUCTOR; STMicroelectronics; Texas Instruments Incorporated; Protonix Fortuner India Private Limited; Cell Life Technologies; DeltaPSU; Siri Power Products; TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES & STORAGE CORPORATION; Power Integrations, Inc.; Taiwan Semiconductor and Infineon Technologies AG among others.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-led-driver-market
LED driver is defined as an electronic circuit responsible for supplying the power to an individual LED or an array of LEDs. The LED driver is responsible for maintaining consistent current supply so as to retain the brightness levels of the light while also taking care so as to limit the power supply preventing any damage to the LED. They store the power source so as to prevent the damage from any voltage fluctuations which might damage the lights.
Global LED driver market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of LED driver market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global LED Driver Market
- By Luminaire Type (Type A Lamp, Decorative Lamp, T Lamp, Reflectors, Others)
- By Supply Type (Constant Voltage, Constant Current)
- By Application Type (General Lighting, Automotive Lighting, Consumer Electronics, Backlighting, Outdoor Display)
- By End-Users (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Others)
- By Industry (Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Energy & Utilities, Defense & Government, Transportation & Logistics, IT & Telecommunications, Others)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
- Rapid rise in the demand of LED drivers across the various lighting applications is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing transformations of LED lighting due to the surge of IoT technology is also expected to drive the growth of the market
- Presence of reforms presented by the authorities to promote energy efficiency solutions is also expected to foster growth of the market
- Absence of standards regarding the manufacturing of these products is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness regarding the benefits and availability of the product in the various developing regions is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the high costs associated with the replacement of the product if any failure or complications occurs in its operations; this factor is also expected to reduce the adoption rate
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-led-driver-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research