Prosthetic Heart Valve market report delivers a detailed study with present and upcoming Opportunities to clarify the future investment and business plans of the market. The report contains complete analysis regarding type and applications, featuring the key business resources and provides an in-depth survey of top key vendors. This analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimate forecast frame. The Prosthetic Heart Valve market study also analyzes the market status, share, growth rate, future trends, drivers, opportunities, challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The global prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve market accounted to USD 4.53 billion and market is growing at a CAGR of 12.70% forecast to 2024.
FREE | Sample Report Available at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-prosthetic-heart-valve-market
- In April 2018, CryoLife acquired On-X Life Technologies, Inc..
- As per the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, in 2015 approximately 3,990 patients are currently noted for heart transplant in the U.S. According to the European Cardiovascular Disease Statistics in 2015 approximately 11.3 million new cases were observed of cardiovascular disease in Europe
- According to the Scottish Heart Disease Statistics in 2015, approximately 7.5% of men and 4.3% women were suffer from heart failure disease.
Major Business Entities Covered in this Report
- Boston Scientific,
- Boston Scientific Cardiology,
- CryoLife, Inc.,
- Edwards Lifesciences,
- Braile Biomédica,
- Colibri Heart Valve,
- Jude Medical,
- Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd,
- Abbott and others
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN THE GLOBAL PROSTHETIC HEART VALVE MARKET
Increase in the prevalence of heart value disease and valvular heart disease:
The leading of death in U.S. is heart disease, killing more than 600,000 Americans each year. It was found that each year more than 5 million Americans are diagnosed with heart value disease. Heart valve disease can occur in any single valve or a combination of the four valves, but diseases of the aortic and mitral valves are the most common. Calcific aortic stenosis is the most common cause of aortic stenosis. Around 1.5 million people in the United States suffer from aortic stenosis, out of which approximately 500,000 among this group of patients suffer from severe aortic stenosis that is an estimated 250,000 patients with severe aortic stenosis. Around 80,000-85,000 aortic valve replacement procedures are performed every year in the U.S.
Rise in prevalence of cardiac disorders:
According to center for disease control and prevention, coronary heart disease is the most common type of heart disease, killing about 366,000 people in 2015. In the United States, there is a case of heart attack in every 40 seconds. Every minute, more than one person in the United States dies from a heart disease-related event. It was found that heart disease costs the United States around USD 200 billion each year.
Get TOC for In-depth Study at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-prosthetic-heart-valve-market
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Prosthetic Heart Valve overview based on a global and regional level
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans and SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
- Production Analysis – Production of the Prosthetic Heart Valve is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Prosthetic Heart Valve Market key players is also covered.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Prosthetic Heart Valve Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
- Supply and Consumption –In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Prosthetic Heart Valve This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
- Competitors –In this section, various Prosthetic Heart Valve industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for Prosthetic Heart Valve
Feel free to Inquire about this report from our experts at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-prosthetic-heart-valve-market
Global Prosthetic Heart Valve/ Artificial Heart Valve Market – Market Segmentation:
The global prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve market is segmented on the basis of type.
- Transcatheter Heart Valve
- Tissue Heart Valve
- Mechanical Heart Valve
On the basis of type, global prosthetic heart valve/ artificial heart valve market is segmented into transcatheter heart valve, tissue heart valve, and mechanical heart valve. Transcatheter heart valves segment is expected to witness the highest market growth in the forecast period (2017-2024) due to use of less invasive techniques, more of technological advancement, increasing number of patients and rising prevalence of aortic stenosis.
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
On the basis of geography, global prosthetic heart valve/artificial heart valve market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing geriatric population.
- Rising prevalence and awareness of HVD
- Regulatory approval and growing demand of prosthetic heart valves
- Government support and funding
- Favorable reimbursement scenario
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research