The recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands are stated in this report along with a a synopsis of market definition, classifications, and market trends.
Further, the markets definition, classifications, applications, and engagements in the Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market have been described. The global Lung Cancer Therapeutics has been classified according to market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region.
With the aid of SWOT analysis the market drivers and restraints have been acknowledged and identified.
Global lung cancer therapeutics market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Databridge Market Research in this report on Lung Cancer Therapeutics market will keep you apprised in this CAGR growing market by letting you know in-depth how the key players and brands are driving the market in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Competitive Analysis: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Some of the prominent players operating in this market are Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company., AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Merck & Co., Inc., CELGENE CORPORATION, AMGEN INC., Sanofi, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., ALLERGAN, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., and many others.
Avail 10% Discount For Buying This Report: Offer For Limited Time Only
Major Points from Table of Contents: GLOBAL LUNG CANCER THERAPEUTICS MARKET
- Industry Overview of Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- Industry Chain Analysis of Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- Manufacturing Technology of Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- Major Manufacturers Analysis of Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- Global Productions, Revenue and Price Analysis of Lung Cancer Therapeutics by Regions, Manufacturers, Types and Applications
- Global and Major Regions Capacity, Production, Revenue and Growth Rate of Lung Cancer Therapeutics 2014-2019
- Consumption Volumes, Consumption Value, Import, Export and Sale Price Analysis of Lung Cancer Therapeutics by Regions
- Gross and Gross Margin Analysis of Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- Marketing Traders or Distributor Analysis of Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- Global and Chinese Economic Impacts on Lung Cancer Therapeutics Industry
- Development Trend Analysis of Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- Contact information of Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis of Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- Conclusion of the Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Industry 2019 Market Research Report
…And More GET DETAILED TOC AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Key Market Updates:
- In January 2019, the company entered into a merger agreement with the Bristol-Myers Squibb Company under which the Bristol-Myers Squibb will be acquiring Celgene in a stock and cash transaction with the equity value of around USD 7400 million. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the companies.
- In January 2018, European Commission approved Amgen and Allergan’s MVASI (Biosimilar Bevacizumab) which can be used for the treatment of certain types of cancer. This drug can be used for the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or this can be used in the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous NSCLC when it is given in the combination with erlotinib. This drug can be launch will give a significant milestone to the company as this is used for a variety of cancer treatments.
- In January 2019, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted approval for the new indication for ALIMTA in combination with the KEYTRUDA which is marketed and developed by Merck and platinum chemotherapy for treating the people with metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC, with no ALK genomic or EGFR tumor aberrations. This will create a landmark for the company and with this the company will be able to market their product in the U.S. market.
- In July 2017, AstraZeneca and MedImmune, which is its global biologics R&D arm announced that the FDA granted a Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the Imfinzi (durvalumab) for treating patients with locally advanced and unresectable NSCLC, whose disease did not progressed after the platinum based chemoradiation therapy. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
- In October 2018, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Compugen (Canada) has entered into a clinical collaboration for the evaluation of therapeutic regimen in advanced solid tumor. This will help the company to strengthen their market presence.
- In January 2019, Bristol-Myers Squibb is entered into an agreement to acquire Celgene (U.S.). With this acquisition Bristol-Myers Squibb is able to create a premier innovative biopharma company which will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer therapeutics market.
- In March 2019, FDA approved the Roche’s Tecentriq in combination with the chemotherapy for initially treating adults with an extensive stage of small cell lung cancer. This would help company to enhance its customer base.
Segmentation: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented into seven notable segments which are cancer type, molecule type, drug class, treatment type, therapy type, end user, distribution channel.
- On the basis of cancer type, the market is segmented into non-small cell lung cancer, metastatic lung cancer, mesothelioma, chest wall tumors, pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors, mediastinal tumors. In 2019, non-small cell lung cancer is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of molecule type, the market is segmented into small molecules, biologics. In 2019, small molecules are expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the drug class, the market is segmented into alkylating agents, antimetabolites, mitotic inhibitors, multikinase inhibitors, EGFR inhibitors, others. In 2019, antimetabolites are expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and other drugs. In 2019, targeted therapy is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of therapy type, the market is segmented into single drug therapy, combination therapy. In 2019, combination therapy is expected to be growing at the CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, homecare, others. In 2019, homecare is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online and others. In 2019, hospital pharmacy is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
In November 2018, Johnson & Johnson and Janssen Biotech(U.S.) launched a potentially more than USD 1.255 billion collaboration with Seoul-based Yuhan Corporation (South Korea) for the development of its non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) drug, Lazertinib. This drug is now under study in an ongoing Phase I/II trial in South Korea. The new product launch will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer treatment.
In April 2018, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd has launched Tecentriq in India which can be used for two types of cancers – urothelial carcinoma and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). This will give the company to expand their market in Indian market.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of Lung cancer therapeutics
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis