The Fluorochemicals Market report covers the global market along with present situation, historical background and future forecast. It shows a wealth of information on Market. The Fluorochemicals Market report evaluates the market with stakeholder’s opportunities by recognizing the fastest and highest growth segments. Considering the geographical region data will help you targeting all the best perform regions like North America, Europe, South America, Europe, Middle East-Asia Pacific.
Typical fluorochemicals contain a perfluoroalkyl radical having 3–20 carbons and are produced by condensation of a fluorinated alcohol or fluorinated primary amine with a suitable anhydride or isocyanate. The 3M company uses electrochemical fluorination while DuPont uses telomerization to produce their fluorochemicals.
Global Fluorochemicals Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 18.66 billion to an estimated value of USD 27.96 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.18% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing applications of fluorochemicals in a variety of industries.
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fluorochemicals-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Fluorochemicals Market
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES Ltd.,
- The Chemours Company,
- Honeywell International Inc,
- AGC Inc.
- Central Glass Co. Ltd.
- Dongyue Group,
- Pelchem SOC Ltd,
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.,
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.,
- Halocarbon Products Corporation and Mexichem S.A.B. de C.V.
- Rising demand of the applications of refrigerants in various cooling systems is expected to be a driver for the market growth
- Rising demand from the automobile and pharmaceutical industry for its demand is also expected to act as a driver for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Fluorochemicals Market
- By Product
- Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC)
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC)
- Hydrofluoroolefin (HFO)
- By End-Uses
- Aluminum Production
- Home & Industrial Appliances
- Electrical & Electronics
- By Product
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Get Detailed TOC: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fluorochemicals-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Arkema and Central Glass Co. Ltd., announced a distribution agreement for Arkema’s “Forane 1233zd”. The product is a hydrofluoroolefin and with this agreement both the companies hope to reach a vast potential for the demand of fluorochemicals in the region.
- In April 2016, The Chemours Company announced the introduction of their products in the China market launching at the 2016 China Refrigeration Expo held in April 2016 in Beijing, China.
- Strict regulations provided by the various governments and authorities related to the usage of fluorochemicals and its effects on environment is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- Lack of or unavailability of fluorospar mineral which is a source of production of fluorochemicals is also expected to restrain the market growth.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fluorochemicals Market
Global fluorochemicals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fluorochemicals market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-fluorochemicals-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research