3D printed food is a way of preparing a meal in an automated additive manner. For example, the 3D printed pizza above has a dough base that is extruded line-by-line by a food 3D printer. A tomato sauce is also applied using the same food 3D Printer. Cheese and oregano were added by hand. 3D food printing offers a range of potential benefits. It can be healthy and good for the environment because it can help to convert alternative ingredients such as proteins from algae, beet leaves, or insects into tasty products. It also opens the door to food customization and therefore tune up with individual needs and preferences.
3D food printing is able to make dishes from different pastes and materials, so it seems we are getting closer to the science-fiction concept. However, this time we are not in a sci-fi movie! Just look at the innovations already offered by different manufacturers: 3D Systems’ ChefJet, Nautral Machines’ Foodini, BeeHex’s Chef3D, etc. These are all machines that can make chocolate, pasta, sugar and even more dishes: the possibilities are almost unlimited.
The Global 3D Food Printing Market accounted for USD 224.5 million, growing at a CAGR of 57.6% during the forecast to 2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in geriatric population and different diseases.
FREE | Download PDF Sample copy of this report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-3d-food-printing-market
Top Market Competitors: Global 3D Food Printing Market
Some of the major players of the global 3D food printing market are Barilla, Candyfab, Beehex, Inc., Choc Edge, Modern Meadow, 3D Systems, TNO, Natural Machines, Systems & Materials Research Corporation, Byflow, Print2taste GmbH, Nu Food, and North Branch Everbright, and others.
The XYZ report provides current and future of global market outlook in the developed and emerging market. The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as sub segments. The main objective of the XYZ report is to study and analyses the capacity, consumption and production of the market. It concentrates of the key market competitors, key manufacturers and identifies the key players with their operation strategies in the market. The XYZ report demonstrates the current trends and strategies adopted by the key players which will help the market players to strengthen their positions and enhance their share in market.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Increased demand for customized cakes and bakery items
- Increasing market need for mass customization
- Increasing consumer preference for convenience food products
- Slower cooling down process
- High manufacturing cost
Market Segmentation: Global 3D Food Printing Market
The global 3D food printing market is segmented on the basis of ingredient into dough, fruits and vegetables, proteins, sauces, dairy products, carbohydrates.
- On the basis of vertical, global 3D food printing market is segmented into government, commercial, and residential. The government segment is further sub segmented into defense, education, and emergency services. The commercial segment is further sub segmented into retail stores, bakeries, confectionaries, and restaurants.
- On the basis of geography, the global 3D food printing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Company Share Analysis: Global 3D Food Printing Market
The report for global 3D food printing market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendor’s strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure provider’s ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
For More Inquiry Contact us at: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-3d-food-printing-market.