Endoscope is a lighted optical instrument which is used to get a deep look inside the body. An endoscope, which may be inelastic or flexible, it is used to examine organs, such as the throat or esophagus. Specialized endoscopes are termed for where they are envisioned to look. In pets veterinary endoscopy offers alternatives to traditional open surgeries; which offers less invasive and less painful procedures.
Global veterinary endoscopy market is growing very fast. For instance, according to FVE Survey of the Veterinary Profession in Europe, estimate that Veterinary private practice is worth USD 12,980 million across the 24 surveyed countries. Half of practice revenue comes from treatment and another 20 percent from surgery.
The Global Veterinary Endoscopy Market is expected to reach USD 1,354 billion by 2026, from USD 248.58 billion, growing at a CAGR of 6.50 % during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
FREE| Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-veterinary-endoscopy-market
Top Market Competitors/Players: Global Veterinary Endoscopy Market
Karl Storz , Olympus, Fujifilm, Eickemeyer , B. Braun Melsungen, Steris, Endoscopy Support Services, Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy, Welch Allyn, Dr. Fritz, Harvard Bioscience Infiniti Medical , Richard Wolf GmbH, Jorgen Kruuse A/S, HOYA Corporation (PENTAX Medical) amongst others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing Use of Endoscopes in the Diagnosis of Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Rising Number of Veterinary Endoscopy Training Programs
- Increasing Pet Insurance and Growing Animal Health Expenditure
- Growing Population of Companion Animals
- Advanced Applications of Veterinary Endoscopy
- Rising Demand for Animal-Derived Food Products
- Growth in the Number of Veterinary Practitioners
- High Cost of Veterinary Endoscopes
Focus of the report
- CAGR values in the market for the forecast period
- Key trends in the market place
- Major players and brands
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2026.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Veterinary Endoscopy Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Veterinary Endoscopy Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Veterinary Endoscopy Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed TOC | At @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-veterinary-endoscopy-market
Market Segmentation: Global Veterinary Endoscopy Market
- The global veterinary endoscopy market is segmented based on product type, procedure, animal and geographical segments.
- Based on product type market is segmented into flexible, videoscope, fiberoptic and rigid.
- On the basis of procedure market is classified into bronchoscopy, laparoscopy, gastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy and rhinoscopy.
- On the basis of Animal the market is classified into Companion and Large.
- On the basis of end users market is segmented into hospitals and clinics.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG has established joint venture with NDTec AG (Germany), to strengthen its industrial endoscopy division. By combining the expertise of both partners, KARL STORZ aims to advance its product range for industrial use in a future-oriented manner. The new subsidiary KARL STORZ NDTec GmbH headquartered in Walsdorf (Bamberg County, Germany) will start operations on 01 April 2018.
- In June 2012, Ambu enters an agreement with the veterinary equipment supplier, Eickemeyer, to distribute the disposable endoscope, vScope, on the veterinary market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Veterinary Endoscopy Market
The global veterinary endoscopy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global veterinary endoscopy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dermatology drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Any Specific Requirements? Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-veterinary-endoscopy-market
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved