The Magnetic Resonance Imaging Devices Market accounted to USD 6.1 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market
Magnetic resonance imaging devices are used in imaging diagnosis to record images of the internal structures of the body using magnetic fields and radio waves. MRI devices produce 3D anatomical images and are used for detection and diagnosis of diseases and monitoring the treatment. Magnetic resonance imaging devices are has its applications in examining brain, spine, joints (e.g., knee, shoulder, hip, wrist, and ankle), abdomen, pelvic region, breast, blood vessels, heart and other body parts.
Complete Report spread across 80+ pages and Top companies. Get free SAMPLE @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-gases-equipment-market
Focus of the report
- CAGR values in the market for the forecast period
- Key trends in the market place
- Major players and brands
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2026.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
Key players profiled in this report are:
Hitachi Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, Philips Health care, Bruker Corporation, Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc., Esaote S.P.A, Fonar Corporation, Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. among others
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-magnetic-resonance-imaging-mri-market
Market Drivers & Restraints are as follows:
- Increasing incidences of chronic diseases
- Increasing awareness and importance for minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Growing applications in neurology and cancer screening tests
- Inadequate Reimbursement Policies
- High costs for MRI examinations
- Increased competition from cost-effective imaging modules
The main objectives for this report:
- We will give you an assessment of the extent to which the market possesses commercial characteristics (such as the presence of firms with primarily non-government business bases, the presence of business methods not consistent with public law/regulation/oversight including government acquisition) along with examples or instances of information that supports your assessment.
- We will also help you identify standard/customary terms and conditions such as discounts, warranties, buyer financing, inspection, and acceptance for the Fire Protection System Market industry.
- We will further help you in knowing any pricing issues, price ranges, and analysis of price variations of products in Fire Protection System Market industry.
- Furthermore, we will help you in identifying any historical trends to predict Fire Protection System Market growth rate up to 2025.
- Lastly, we will predict the general tendency for supply and demand in the Fire Protection System Market industry.
Company Share Analysis:
The magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Speak to Author @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-magnetic-resonance-imaging-mri-market
Key Segments for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market
- The Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market is segmented based on the product, application, end use and geographical segments.
- Based on Product, the market is segmented into medical gases and medical gas equipment. The medical gases are further segmented into pure medical gases by type, pure medical gases by form and medical gas mixtures. The medical gas equipment is segmented into equipment accessories, cryogenic products (freezers), oxygen concentrators and gas delivery systems
- Based on Application, the market is segmented into therapeutic applications, pharmaceutical manufacturing & research, diagnostic applications and other applications. The therapeutic applications are further segmented into respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, anaesthesia, cryosurgery and other therapeutic applications. The pharmaceutical manufacturing & research is segmented into drug discovery, pharmaceutical manufacturing, process development and quality control. The diagnostic applications are segmented into medical imaging and general laboratory use
- Based on End use, the market is segmented into hospitals, home healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic and research institutions and emergency service providers.
- Based on Geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others