The Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market is expected to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Dental imaging is a method of creating high quality images for the treatment of dental issues. This market is encountering acritical change of innovation with increasing acknowledgment of digital X-ray over analog X-ray. The advantages of digital X-ray gadgets depend on picture quality as well as it addresses concerns of radiation dose management. Other benefits such as: quick image processing, ability to enlarge and optimize the image, duplication, restoration, and elimination of diagnostic errors due to improper dark room maintenance. The phosphorus plate systems (PPS) and the digital systems are expected to be used more and more to perform dental procedures in the forecasting period.
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
Gendex (U.K.), Danaher (U.S.), Denstply Sirona(U.S.), Midmark Corp. (U.S.), Carestream Health Inc. (Canada), PLANMECA OY (Finland), LED Dental (U.S.), THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO., LTD. (Japan), VATECH NETWORKS (Republic of Korea), Flow Dental Corporation (U.S.)., Progeny Dental Inc. (U.S)., Aribex Inc. (U.S)., KaVo Dental GmbH (Germany), Flow Dental (U.S)., CLEARAY (U.S)., Owandy Radiology (U.S.) andFONA Dental, s.r.o., (Slovak Republic) among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Technological advancement
- Growing demand in oral care
- Increasing healthcare expenses
- Rise in the volume of dental fixtures
- Growth due to geriatric population
- Premium range of dental imaging market
Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market research report gives an inside-out review of the market. It offers data identified with import and fare, alongside the present business chain in the market at the worldwide dimension. This incorporates market qualities, comprising of division, market share, patterns and procedures for this market. The report gives verifiable figures of market development and future. An inside-out investigation of the significant organizations working in the market is additionally referenced in this examination report. The report presents an intensive examination of the market incorporates every single perspective, which starts with knowing the market, talking with customers, and assessing the total information of the worldwide market.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Get TOC for Full Analysis of Report at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
- On the basis of product type, global dental imaging market is segmented into analog dental X-ray, digital dental X-ray, imaging software and accessories. Digital dental X-ray is further sub segmented into intraoral and extraoral imaging. Intraoral imaging is further sub divided into phosphorus plate systems (PSP) and digital sensors (CCD, CMOS) whereas extraoral imaging is sub divided into 2D panaromic systems and 3D cone beam CT (CBCT). Digital dental X-ray is widely used and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.7% in near forecasting period.
- On the basis of application, global dental imaging market is segmented into diagnostics, surgery, research and forensics. Here, diagnostics dominated the dental imaging market in 2015 however surgical application is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast period due to increase in digital dental X-ray in orthodontics and dental prosthetic procedures.
- On the basis of end users, global dental imaging market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, forensic labs and others.
- On the basis of geography, global dental imaging market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market