Global Respiratory Protection Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of around 10.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026
Respiratory protective equipment is a specific form of personal protective equipment which is used for protecting the individual wearer from inhalation of the hazardous substance in the workplace air.
The respiratory protection equipment can be used only where an adequate control of the exposure cannot be obtained by other means, as a last resort in the hierarchy of the control measures such as elimination, engineering controls, substitution, administrative control and PPE.
Many workers wear breathing apparatus or respirators for protecting their health at the workplace.
This equipment’s are collectively called as respiratory protective equipment. Respirators help in filtering the air for removing the harmful materials and breathing apparatus offers clean air to the worker for breathing.
The respiratory protective equipment if not selected appropriately or worn properly is totally ineffective and can also give the wearer a false sense of the protection.
REQUEST SAMPLE REPORT HERE @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-respiratory-protection-market
Segmentation: Global Respiratory Protection Market
Global respiratory protection market is segmented into eight notable segments which are type, filter type, class, size, gas & vapour protection type, equipment, application and vertical.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into tight-fitting and loose-fitting.
- In May 2019, MSA acquired Sierra Monitor Corporation, which is a leading provider of the Industrial Internet of Things solutions and the fixed gas and flame detection instruments which connects and help in protecting the higher value infrastructure assets. This acquisition allows the company to accelerate their strategies for enhancing the safety of the workers and accountability by using cloud technology and the wireless connectivity. This would also help in expanding the product portfolio of the company.
- On the basis of filter type, the market is segmented into particle filter, gas/vapour filter and combined filters.
- In April 2018, Honeywell announced the major expansion of a new manufacturing facility in Pune for meeting the rising demand of factory instrumentation and automation solutions more effectively. This state-of-the-art facility would allow the company to offer improved expertise and training abilities to the customers and would also help in expanding their production range. This strategy would help in the expansion of the company and also would enhance its customer base.
- On the basis of class, the market is segmented into air-purifying and atmosphere-supplying.
- In December 2018, Bullard opened a new facility in Remagen, Germany. This strategy would help in the expansion of the company and would help in the manufacturing of more products there by enhancing the product portfolio of the company and would also help in serving the European market.
- On the basis of size, the market is segmented into small, medium and large.
- In July 2018, DuPont Safety & Construction and SkyCell which is a Swiss based manufacturer of the temperature controlled containers for pharmaceuticals and food entered into a partnership on the market development. This alliance helped in harnessing the strengths of two strongest names in the pharmaceutical cold chain field for defining and meeting the requirements of customers across the world.
- On the basis of gas & vapour protection type, the market is segmented into acid gas, organic vapour, particulates, chemicals and others.
- In April 2018, Gentex Corporation was awarded with the U.K. Ministry of Defence’s Design Approved Organization Scheme certification after the successful audit of the facilities in the U.K. by the U.K. Military Aviation Authority on behalf of the MoD. This certification would further validate the commitment to offer the U.K. MoD and the other customers with higher standard of performance and the user safety, combined with the leading edge technology, like chem-bio and the laser eye protection. This would help in enhancing the customer base of the company.
- On the basis of equipment, the market is segmented into filtering device types (negative respirators) and breathing apparatus (BA) types (positive respirators) and accessories.
- In September 2017, Globus (Shetland) Ltd. acquired ENHA Kunststoffverarbeitungs GmbH (Germany) for extending the role in the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and the healthcare manufacturing sectors. The introduction of the ENHA Company would help in enhancing the portfolio of the company enabling the company to offer a large number of high performance products for both existing and new clients. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into painting, assembly and mechanical, brazing, fertilizing, fit testing, glass etching, laboratories, chemical process, grinding, welding, UV protection, sanding and others.
- In September 2016, Tyco and Johnson Controls completed their merger. This merger would enable the new company to offer products, integrated solutions and technologies for the energy and buildings sectors. This strategy would help in expanding the product portfolio of the company.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into oil & gas, fire services, automotive, metal fabrication, food & beverage, wood working, paper & pulp, defense & military, petrochemical/chemical, pharmaceutical, construction, healthcare, mining, agriculture & forestry, agriculture & forestry, agriculture & forestry, power generation, ship building, textile and others.
- In May 2019, ILC Dover opened a new production facility in the Cork. This expansion would enable the company to provide flexible containment solutions to the pharma industry for meeting the sustained market need for the packaging solutions. This would help in the expansion of the company and also would help in enhancing the customer base of the company.
Early Bird will Avail 20% Instant Discount Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The respiratory protective equipment is mainly classified into two types such as:
- Respirator (filtering device) – These types of devices uses the filters for removing the contaminants in the workplace.
- Breathing apparatus (BA) – These types of devices need a supply of the breathing quality air from the independent sources.
Global respiratory protection market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of around 10.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
TABLE OF CONTENTS GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET
2 MARKET SEGMENTATION
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS 6 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, BY TYPE
7 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, BY FILTER TYPE
8 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, BY CLASS
9 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, BY SIZE
10 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, BY GAS & VAPOUR PROTECTION TYPE
11 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, BY EQUIPMENT
12 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, BY VERTICAL
13 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, BY APPLICATION
14 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
15 GLOBAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
16 COMPANY PROFLIES
19 RELATED REPORTS
Competitive Analysis: Global Respiratory Protection Market
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- DRÄGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA
- Delta Plus Group
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Alpha Pro Tech
- ANSELL LTD
- MSA Safety Incorporated
- uvex group
- Prestige Ameritech
- Aero Pro
- Bio-Medical Devices Intl
- Gentex Corporation
- Globus EMEA FZE
- Ocenco, Incorporated
- ILC Dover
- Polison Corporation
- Venus Safety & Health
- Dynamic Safety International
- Avon Protection ( Avon Rubber) and others.
- In July 2017, Drägerwerk Ag & Co. Kgaa launched a new NIV ventilation mask along with a silicone sealing lip. This is the first mask in the NIV portfolio having a silicone sealing lip as an alternative of a mask cushion. The NIV1 mask portfolio consists of a wide range of several types of masks such as nasal masks; total-face masks and NIV oronasal mask which would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
- In June 2016, the 3M Personal Safety Division launched 3M Center for the Respiratory Protection which is an online resource that helps the companies for navigating the needs of the OSHA respiratory protection programs. This would help in enhancing the customer base of the company.
- In December 2012, ANSELL LTD. launched the GAMMEX N95 respirator and surgical mask to their active infection protection portfolio which would help in extending the AIP product range beyond the surgical gloves. The new mask utilizes a hybrid technology which adds the comfort level of the standard surgical mask along with the protection of respirators. This strategy helped in expanding the product portfolio of the company.
KNOW MORE INFORMATION HERE : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/global-respiratory-protection-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research