Global Newborn Screening Market Research Report has been analyzed in detail to help clients with all the vital data to frame tactical business judgments and propose strategic growth plans. Global Newborn Screening Market report offers a comprehensive insight into the development policies and plans in addition to manufacturing processes and cost structures. Global Newborn Screening Market is to reach USD 2,258.12 million by 2025. Global Newborn Screening Market report considers various factors that have a great effect on the growth of the business which includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the In Vitro Diagnostics industry. The geometric information united together to produce this report is mostly denoted with the charts, tables, and graphs which make this report easier to utilize. To carry out several estimations and calculations, the definite base year and the historic year are considered as a support in the report. What is more, this market research report also provides a painstaking investigation of the current state of the market which covers several market dynamics.
PerkinElmer Inc. is going to dominate the global newborn screening market followed by-Natus Medical Incorporated and Trivitron Healthcare. PerkinElmer Inc., Trivitron Healthcare, Interacoustics A/S, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Natus Medical Incorporated, Masimo, Medtronic, Intelligent Hearing Systems, Interacoustics A/S, Otodynamics Ltd, Vivosonic Inc., ZenTech S.A., AB Sciex, Welch Allyn, Baebies, Inc.
Global Newborn Screening Market is expected to reach USD 2,258.12 million by 2025 from USD 1,008.64 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 10.7% in the forecast to 2025.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as rising prevalence of new born screening, growth in neonatal diseases, increased government funding and technological advancements in screening. On the other hand, high cost of automated devices and stringent regulatory policies.
Market Segmentation: Global Newborn Screening Market
- The global newborn screening market is segmented on the basis of test types into dried blood spot (DBS) test, critical congenital heart diseases (CCHD) test and hearing screen test. In 2018, dried blood spot segment is projected to dominate the market with a share of around 44.0%.
- The global newborn screening market is segmented on the basis of product type into instruments and reagents & assay kits. In 2018, the instruments segment is estimated to dominate market with a share of around 68.0%. The instruments are further sub-segmented into newborn disorder screening, newborn hearing screening, and pulse oximeter.
- The global newborn screening market is segmented on the basis of technologies into tandem mass spectrometry, hearing screen, pulse oximetry screening, immunoassays and enzymatic assays, electrophoresis and DNA-based assays. In 2018, tandem mass spectrometry segment is likely to dominate the market and it is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- The global newborn screening market is segmented on the basis of disease type into phenylketonuria, cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, newborn hearing loss, critical congenital heart diseases, maple syrup urine disease and others. In 2018, critical congenital heart diseases segment will dominate the market and is projected to reach 1,492.98 million by 2025.
- The global newborn screening market is divided on the basis of end user into hospitals, pediatric clinics, and clinics. In 2018, hospitals segment is expected to dominate market with a share of around 70% and is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.9%.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
How does this market Insights help?
- Global Newborn Screening Market share (regional, product, application, end-user) both in terms of volume and revenue along with CAGR from 2018 to 2025
- Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
- What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “Global Newborn Screening Market” and its commercial landscape
Key Drivers: Global Newborn Screening Market
- Some of the major factors driving the market for global newborn screening market are raising prevalence of new born screening, growth in neonatal diseases, increased government funding and technological advancements in screening.
- On the other hand, high cost of automated devices and stringent regulatory policies are hampering the growth of the market.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research