A consistent market research report like this Process Automation & Instrumentation Market report extends your reach to the success in your business. This market report takes into account plentiful aspects of the market analysis which many businesses demand. Adopting such Process Automation & Instrumentation Market report has become the obligation of this rapidly changing market place as it makes you attentive about the market conditions around. This report displays a professional and all-inclusive study of the Semiconductors and Electronics industry which focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, competitor analysis, leading segments and geographical analysis.
While preparing this outstanding Process Automation & Instrumentation Market report, combination of best industry insight, practical solutions, talent solutions and latest technology have been utilized. Market segmentation emphasizes on the product consumption based on several factors that includes but are not limited to type, application, deployment model, end user and geographical region. Market drivers and market restraints evaluated here brings into light how the product is getting utilized in the recent period while giving estimations about the future usage. Employment of well-known statistical tools and coherent models for analysis and forecasting of market data makes this Process Automation & Instrumentation Market report outperforming.
Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 68.70 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 112.00 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the benefits associated with increasing focus to improve production efficiency and optimize operating costs.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Emerson Electric Co. (US),
GENERAL ELECTRIC. (US),
Honeywell International, Inc. (US),
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan),
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (US),
Schneider Electric (France),
Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan),
Metso Corporation (Finland),
Carlo Gavazzi Holding AG (Switzerland),
Delta Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan),
Emerson Electric Co. (US),
Endress+Hauser Management AG (Switzerland),
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd., Inc. (China),
Idec Corporation ( Japan),
Intech Process Automation Inc. (US),
Maple Systems, Inc. (US),
Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH (Germany),
Process Automation Solutions GmbH (Germany),
R. Stahl Ag (Germany),
Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany),
Rockwell Automation, Inc., (US),
Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG (US),
WAGO Kontakttechnik GmbH & Co. KG (US) and other.
Market Definition: Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market
Process automation and instrumentation helps to optimize business outcomes by effectively monitoring and controlling production processes. Process automation involves using computer technology and software engineering. This helps to power plants and factories in industries as diverse as paper, mining and cement operate more efficiently and safely.
- There is high demand for adoption of iot across various industries is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- There is high demand to increase focus on production efficiency and optimize operating costs is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- Growing demand for proactive solutions that determine failures at component level is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Shift in production approach from conventional practices to digitalized methods farms is also a market driver.
- Significant start-up capital required for implementation and maintenance of process automation and instrumentation systems is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- Reluctance of small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) to adopt process automation and instrumentation solutions is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- Process Automation
- Process Instrumentation
- Field Instrument
- Control Valve
- Valve Body
- Converter I/P
- Ph Analyzer
- Conductivity Analyzer
- Gas Chromatograph
- Liquid Chromatograph
By Communication Protocol
- Wired Communication Protocol
- Wireless Communication Protocol
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Safety Automation
- Emergency Shutdown System (Esd)
- Fire and Gas Monitoring & Control
- High Integrity Pressure Protection System (HIPPS)
- Burner Management System (BMS)
- Turbomachinery Control (TMC)
- Advanced Process Control (APC)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
By End-User Industry
- Energy & Power
- Food & Beverages
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
In March 2019, Virtusa Corporation won first place in Virtual Robotic Process Automation (RPA) At virtual Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Conference Virtusa Corporation is an American information technology services.
In April 2019, 4th Annual Machine Learning in Oil and Gas conference held in US. This conference focuses on the different ways that IT providers and various service companies are collaborating to implement software solutions, to extract value from the vast amounts of untapped data that the industry has accumulated. By this conference corporations are focusing their self to bring an era of intelligence.
Global process automation & instrumentation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of process automation & instrumentation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-process-automation-instrumentation-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Tel: US: +1 888 387 2818 / UK: +44 208 089 1725 / Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475