This Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market report additionally incorporates an investigation of significant advancements in the market, for example, item launches, understandings, acquisitions, joint efforts and mergers. Organization diagram, budgetary overview, product portfolio, new product portfolio, recent development analysis incorporated into this Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market Research Report. The report covers all the real patterns and advancements that are assuming a noteworthy job in affecting the development of the market amid the forecast years. The penetration of a critical number of arrangement suppliers will result in an expansion in the force of the challenge in the worldwide market.
Get a Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-weight-loss-and-obesity-management-market
The global weight loss and obesity management market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 299.14 billion by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 6.70% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising pace of obesity and chronic diseases, technological advancements and the rising intake of junk food. Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market By Diet (Meals, Beverages, Supplements), Equipment (Fitness, Surgical), Service (Fitness Centers and Health Clubs, Slimming Centers and Commercial Weight Loss Centers, Consulting Services, Online Weight Loss Programs), Service (Fitness Centers and Health Clubs, Slimming Centers and Commercial Weight Loss Centers, Consulting Services, Online Weight Loss Programs), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Key Market Competitors: Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the weight loss and obesity management market are Ajinomoto Co.,Inc., Herbalife International of America, Inc., Nestlé SA, PepsiCo, Johnson Health Tech., THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, Nutrisystem, Inc., Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER)., Zafgen, Inc., WW International, Inc., Jenny Craig, Diet Health, Inc., VLCC, 24 Hour Fitness USA, Inc., Life Time, Inc. Abbott., GlaxoSmithKline plc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., Brunswick, Kellogg NA Co., Merck & Co., Inc., Reebok International., Unilever, Precor Incorporated., ALLERGAN, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Decathlon, Technogym, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Amer Sports, GOLD’S GYM, among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2017, Conyers Park and Atkins, a leading seller of nutritional food have entered into an affirmative agreement to form a new holding company, The Simply Good Foods Company. This company is expected to reach out to the masses with their health and dietary snacking space and broader food category.
- In March, 2018 Pepsico, the giant food and beverages company has entered into an agreement to acquire the baked fruit and veggie snack maker, Bare Foods. With this acquisition, Pepsico expands its product portfolio to include dietary and healthy food, which is less processed, thereby entering the dietary and nutritional food segment. With a giant house life Pepsico, entering into the diet food segment, this market is bound to grow significantly in the forecasted period.
Market Definition: Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market
Obesity it is a medical condition when excessive accumulation and storage of fats happen within the body. It impacts the health of an individual in several ways, by increasing the likelihood of chronic diseases and thereby reducing the life expectancy of individuals. The weight loss and obesity management market would include all those equipment’s, diets, devices and drugs that would be utilized for controlling or reducing weight in obese individuals.
- The rising pace of obesity is creating the need for obesity management and weight loss programs
- Increase in the technological advancement for treatment of obesity and weight loss
- Increasing personal disposable income
- Increasing number of chronic diseases
- Rising intake of high-calorie junk food and beverages especially among children and women
- The fast growth of the fast food industry is resulting in the adoption of unhealthy lifestyles
- Reduction in the level of physical activities due to growing luxury, which reduce the need for movement
- Increasing awareness about healthy lifestyle, and the benefits of remaining healthy
- Increasing government initiatives in the form of programs launched to ensure health lifestyle of people contribute to the growth of this market
- Introduction of new and innovative products to deal with obesity and weight loss problems.
Segmentation: Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market
- Meal Replacements
- Low-Calorie Sweeteners
- Low-Calorie Food
- Organic Food
- Diet Soft Drinks
- Herbal Tea
- Slimming Water
- Other Low-Calorie Beverages
- Protein Supplements
- Fiber Supplements
- Green Tea Extract
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Fitness Equipment
- Cardiovascular Training Equipment
- Elliptical Trainers
- Stationary Cycles
- RoWing Machines
- Stair Steppers
- Other Cardiovascular Training Equipment
- Strength Training Equipment
- Single-Station Equipment
- Plate-Loaded Equipment
- Benches and Racks
- Multistation Equipment
- Free Weights
- Fitness Monitoring Equipment
- Body Composition Analyzers
- Cardiovascular Training Equipment
- Surgical Equipment
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Equipment
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Equipment
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy Equipment
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding Systems
- Biliopancreatic Diversion Surgery/Duodenal Switch Equipment
- Revision Surgery Equipment
- Noninvasive Surgical Equipment
- Intragastric Balloon Systems
- Endobarrier Devices
- Endosuturing Devices
- Repair Procedures
- Closure Procedures
- TMVR Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Equipment
- Fitness Centers and Health Clubs
- Slimming Centers and Commercial Weight Loss Centers
- Consulting Services
- Online Weight Loss Programs
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Get Instant 10% discount on this report mail us at: Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com
Competitive Analysis: Global Weight Loss and Obesity Management Market
Global weight loss and obesity management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of weight loss and obesity management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global weight loss and obesity management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Order a Copy of This Research Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-weight-loss-and-obesity-management-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Tel: US: +1 888 387 2818 / UK: +44 208 089 1725 / Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475