The company profiles of the major players and brands in the Global Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Market has been provided in this report. Strategically sound moves like product launches, researches, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions are being made by the top players and brands that influence the market. The Global Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Market is split up into segments according to product, application, end-user, and region. The careful examination of historic year and 2016 the base year 2017 shows that the Global Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Market will reach new highs in 2019-2026. With the assistance of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces tool the report aims to provide the reader with the drivers and restraints of the market. An intricate study of the Abc industry which explains what the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends are.
Market Analysis: Global Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Market
Global Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 157.13 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 117.5 million in the year of 2018.
This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of patients..
Free Copy of Sample Report Now Available | http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-primary-sclerosing-cholangitis-market/?utm_source=SV&utm_medium=pioneercolumnist
Key Market Competitors: Global Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the primary sclerosing cholangitis market are Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (US), Gilead Sciences, Inc. (US), NGM Biopharmaceuticals (US), Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US), Dr. Falk Pharma GmbH (Germany), ALLERGAN (Ireland), Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited. (Japan), DURECT CORPORATION (US), Conatus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US), Sirnaomics, Inc. (US), and HighTide Therapeutics Inc. (China), Glenmark (India), Impax Laboratories, LLC (US), Mylan N.V. (US), Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. (Israel) and few among others.
Market Definition: Global Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Market
Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC) is a chronic cholestatic disease of the liver which is characterized by progressive inflammation, fibrosis, and stricturing of the intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts. It is progressive in most patients and leads to cirrhosis.
According to a study of NCBI, there were approximately 0.2 – 1.2 million people having primary sclerosing cholangitis as of 2018, in Northern European countries and North America where the disease is most common, almost more than half of these cases could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical treatment. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Withdrawal of novel molecules from late stage clinical trials will restrain the growth of the market.
- Organ transplantation remains the alternative which is associated with many risk factors like relapse of the disease.
- Lack of skilled expertise in remote areas
- Fewer Government initiatives taken in this direction.
10% To 20% Discount Available | Inquiry Before Buying: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-primary-sclerosing-cholangitis-market/?utm_source=SV&utm_medium=pioneercolumnist
Segmentation: Global Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Market
By Type (Classic PSC, Small-duct PSC, PSC associated with autoimmune hepatitis), Treatment Type (Ursodeoxycholic acid, Obeticholic Acid, Methotrexate, Corticosteroids, Others), Symptom Control (Antihistamines, Cholestyramine, Antibacterials, Opioid Antagonists, Colestipol, Others), End- User (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 19th January, 2016, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. announced that it entered into an agreement to acquire Biotie Therapies Corp. According to the agreement, the company will acquire the four pipeline products that include BTT1023, a fully human monoclonal antibody in Phase 2 development for treatment of primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC) which will help company to grow.
- On 27th March, 2019, Gilead Sciences, Inc. announced the company’s research and development programs in primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC) will be presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2019 in Vienna. Currently the novel molecule, Cilofexor has not get the approval but once it gets approval it will generate the revenue for the company and contribute towards the growth of the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Market
Global primary sclerosing cholangitis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of primary sclerosing cholangitis market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global primary sclerosing cholangitis market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Purchase this Report | Speak to Analyst @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-primary-sclerosing-cholangitis-market/?utm_source=SV&utm_medium=pioneercolumnist
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475