Global INK Additives Market to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 677.52 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 993.40million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the Increasing demand for biodegradable and renewable products. Global INK Additives Market By Type (Rheology Modifiers, Slip/Rub Materials, Defoamers, Dispersants); Technology (Water-based, Solvent-Based, UV-Cured); Process (Flexographic, Lithographic, Gravure, Digital); Application (Packaging, Publishing, Commercial Printing), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get sample copy of this report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ink-additives-market-2
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in ink additives market are
- ALTANA (Germany),
- BASF SE (Germany),
- Dow (US),
- Elementis plc (UK),
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany),
- Huntsman International LLC. (US),
- A Harima Chemicals, Inc.,
- MÜNZING Corporation,
- Solvay (Europe),
- Keim Additec Surface GmbH (Germany),
- ALLNEX NETHERLANDS B.V. (Germany),
- Croda International Plc (UK),
- Honeywell International Inc (US),
- Dorf Ketal,
- PolyOne Corporation,
- Uflex Limited,
- DAIHANINK Co.,
- Royal Dutch Printing Ink Factories Van Son,
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA and among.
Ink additives are the chemical substances used in small quantities in printing ink coatings. Printing ink coatings are the formulated coatings that are made from waterborne or solvent borne technologies. There is a growing demand for ink additives in packaging, publishing and commercial printing industries which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
- Development of multipurpose additives, act as a driver to the market.
- Rising demand for biodegradable and renewable products, act as a driver to the market.
- Stringent regulatory standards by governments, this significant act as restraints to the market.
- Shift from print to digital media, this significant act as restraints to the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Evonik Industries announced to acquired Structured Polymers Inc., it is a start-up firm for 3D printing materials. The acquisition of Structured Polymers’ technology was undertaken to complement the company’s activities with the high-performance polymers for additive manufacturing.
- In March 2018, Solvay SA introduced a new range of products to meet customers’ need in creating binder, color, and performance systems. The new products provide benefits such as better film performance, stain and water resistance, and improvement in the development of environmentally friendly formulations for architectural paints, industrial coatings, adhesives, and printing inks.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ink-additives-market-2
- Rheology Modifiers
- Slip/Rub Materials
- Commercial Printing
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Competitive Analysis: Global INK Additives Market
Global ink additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ink additives market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475