Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market accounted for USD 3,245 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 37.3% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) is the distribution, association and control of electronic devices such PDAs, cell phones, tablet, PCs, and so forth which are utilized as a part of big business versatility. Enterprise mobility management is the act of leading business outside of a brought together business office telecommuting, a moment office or while out and about. EMM promises that the cell phones utilized by versatile workers are sufficiently secured to ensure the organization’s information and private data.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-enterprise-mobility-management-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market
global enterprise mobility management market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of enterprise mobility management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market
The renowned players in the market are Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Mobile Iron, Symantec Corporation, Vmware, Inc., Amtel Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Good Technology, SAP, Soti, Hyper Office, MDM Solutions, MobileIRON, Microsoft, Manage Engine, File wave, V|CA Technologies, Centrify, Sophos among others.
Market Segmentation: Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market
The global enterprise mobility management market is based on solutions, services, devices, OS, end user, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on solutions, the market is segmented into mobile device management, mobile content management, mobile application management and others.
- Based on services, the market is segmented into support and maintenance and professional services.
- Based on devices, the market is segmented into smartphone, laptop and tablets.
- Based on OS, the market is segmented into iOS and Mac OS, Windows, Windows Mobile, Android and Blackberry.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into small and medium businesses (SMBS) and enterprises.
- Based on vertical, the market is segmented automotive, BFSI, consumer goods and retail, government and defense, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, telecom and it, travel and transportation and other verticals.
- Based on geography the enterprise mobility management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in data and mobile devices.
- Strong competitive pressure.
- Growing internet reach and usage.
- Government and compliance issues.
- Cost of deploying enterprise mobility management solution.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research