Global Glyoxal Market, By Type (Pharmaceutical Grade and Industrial Grade), By Application (Textiles, Leather, Oil & Gas, Cosmetics, Paper & Packaging and Others)
Market Analysis: Global Glyoxal Market
The Global Glyoxal Market accounted for USD 1.50 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Exclusive Sample Report @
Market Definition: Global Glyoxal Market
Glyoxal is an organic compound that belongs to the aldehyde group. It is yellow in color and available in liquid form at normal temperature. Upon evaporation, glyoxal appears as a green colored gas. Glyoxal, also known as dialdehyde, is derived from ethylene glycol. The structure of glyoxal is as complex as the molecules of compound hydrates and oligomerizes. There is a growing demand for glyoxal in textiles, leather, oil & gas, cosmetics and paper & packaging industrial activates, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing demand for cosmetics and personal care products
- Demand in food packaging industry
- Complex structure of glyoxal
Market Segmentation: Global Glyoxal Market
- The glyoxal market is segmented on the basis of type into pharmaceutical grade and industrial grade.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into textiles, leather, oil & gas, cosmetics, paper & packaging, and others.
- On the basis of geography, the glyoxal market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Get Detailed TOC @
Competitive Landscape: Global Glyoxal Market
The global glyoxal market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research