Global Phosphate Market, By Type (Ammonium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Others), By Type of Resource (Sedimentary Marine Deposits, Igneous & Weathered, Biogenic, Others
Market Analysis: Global Phosphate Market
The global phosphate market is expected to reach USD 77.12 billion by 2025, from USD 68.38 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 2.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get inquire before buying @
Market Definition: Global Phosphate Market
Phosphorus is one of the most common elements in environment and is essential to human, animal and plant life. It is found naturally in food, water and human bodies. In human body, phosphorus is present in genes, teeth, bones and muscles. phosphorus is present in adenosine triphosphate. Phosphorus compound can be used in various applications including pharmaceuticals, personal care products, industrial & institutional cleaners, in fire extinguishers, and others. Phosphorus is vital for high value crops, with increase in population the consumption of fruits and vegetables is growing day by day. According to The Mosaic Company, in 2016, phosphorus demand reached a record of 67 million tonnes due to increased use in china for applications in fruits and vegetables. Due to increasing demand for phosphorous in countries like China, India, the demand for phosphorus will grow in the near future.
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Increased crop production
- Low availability of arable land
- Increased meat consumption driving the demand for animal feed
- Demand for water treatment chemicals
- Falling supply of phosphate
Market Segmentation: Global Phosphate Market
- The global phosphate market is segmented based on type, type of resource, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global phosphate market is segmented into ammonium phosphate, calcium phosphate, phosphoric acid, potassium phosphate, sodium tripolyphosphate, and others
- On the basis of type of resource, the global phosphate market is classified into sedimentary marine deposits, igneous & weathered, biogenic, and others.
- On the basis of application, the global phosphate market is classified into fertilizers, food & beverage, detergents, water treatment chemicals, metal finishing, and others.
- Based on geography, the global phosphate market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Get ToC @
Competitive Analysis: Global Phosphate Market
The global phosphate market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of phosphate market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research