Global peracetic acid market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Peracetic acid is an organic compound, which appear as a colourless liquid and gives a pungent odor. Peracetic acid is used as an antimicrobial in various household as well as industrial processes, including dairy processing plants, lavatories, medical facilities, agricultural processes, food establishment, pasteurizers in beverage, wineries, breweries plants among others. It helps in the prevention of biofilm formation in pulp industries and is utilized as a disinfectant for medical supplies.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-peracetic-acid-market
Global peracetic acid market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of peracetic acid market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global peracetic acid market are Solvay, Kemira, Evonik Industries AG, MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC., PeroxyChem, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Ecolab, SEITZ Gmbh, Hydrite Chemical, Loeffler Chemical Corporation, Enviro Tech Chemical Services, Inc., Diversey, Inc, Airedale Chemical, ACURO ORGANICS LIMITED among others.
Segmentation: Global Peracetic Acid Market
- By Product (Solution Grade, Distilled Grade)
- By Type (Disinfectant, Sterilant, Sanitizer, Others)
- By End-Use Industry (Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Water Treatment, Pulp & Paper, Others),
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Increasing water treatment procedures has uplifted the demand of the market in the forecast period
- Benefits of peracetic acid over other substitute biocides will also help the market to grow in future
- Prevailing concerns regarding the safety and health of people is another factor boosting the market growth
- Rising demand of peracetic acid from end user industry including food & beverages, medical, paper & pulp industry can also surge the market growth
- Lack of knowledge of the product; this factor will hamper the market to grow in the forecast period
- High price of peracetic acid also acts as a restricting factor
- Exposure to peracetic acid can cause skin and eye irritation and long exposure can result in lung damage and asthma; these factors will impede the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-peracetic-acid-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research